Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spring Break Coming

I am on the countdown till Spring Break. I am so ready for a break in our daily routine. Well I guess I should say the school routine because I like routine and schedules with the kids. We are going camping and I am very excited but one dilemma where are we going to put all the kids to sleep?? Our camper is set up with bunkbeds and the couch and table make out into a bed. Caleb could possibly get in the top bunkbed with a side railing keeping him in and Colby could get in the bottom with a side railing but what about Caylin??? Any suggestions?

Oh something funny..... I took all the kids to Walmart to get a few things and I had 3 people ask me if all those kids were mine, LOL!! They wonder because they all are very close in age. I love it when people just bluntly ask me or I get the stares of curiousity. I think it is so funny. I guess next time I should say I don't know who all these kids belong too. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you should tell people that that's just 3 of them, you couldn't possibly manage to bring them all in! LOL After the news lately, they would probably believe you.

Beccalynn81 said...

I'm not a camper, so I can't help you there.

About when people ask you that...Just tell them you are so lucky because your husband is keeping the other 5 at home and you just had to bring 3 to the store! :)

Anonymous said...

Can you put 2 together? The bottom buck could easlily handle the twins.

Anonymous said...

opps, type-o! LOL bunk

Anonymous said...

One of the kids can stay with us in Granny's camper, preferably a calm child...LOL.


Love
Rae

Anonymous said...

just tell people the more the merrier on having kids.

jan