Friday, February 13, 2009

11 Months Old



I can't believe in one more month my babies will be a year old. They are doing so good. Caylin has been walking since 10 1/2 months. She has 5 teeth and has used them on her friends and teachers at preschool. She is a mess. She is petite but has some chubbiness to her. She has started her temper tantrums and will let you know when she doesn't agree with something.

Colby started crawling at 10 months old and pulling up and cruising along the furniture. He is still the observer of the group. He is long and small built. He still has the sweetest smile. Colby has started taking up more for himself. He wanted a cracker Caylin had and just took it from her and of course sister was not happy. You don't mess with sister and her food.



It is amazing how different they are. I am so blessed with my sweetie pies.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe they are almost one. I think Caylin is going to be your little firecracker. I want to see more pictures soon.

Beccalynn81 said...

Wow, I can't believe it either. Didn't the year just fly by? Caylin must keep you on your toes!

Anonymous said...

Caylin is definetly the queen of the house and little Colby has his mild manner. Precious angels.

Anonymous said...

Wow how fast my little angels have grown. They are always sweet in JanJan's eyes.

Anonymous said...

Time is flying by! This year has had its moments, but Wow! This morning Caleb came to the kitchen when I was making his breakfast, he wrapped his arms around me (I should say he wrapped his arms around my legs LOL) and said "I love you Nanna!" I could die this moment and not want for anything!