Tuesday, February 3, 2009

3 Year Old Big Boy




(6 months old)



I can't believe my sweet angel is 3 years old. It doesn't seem right. I mean he should be the twins age. We had his birthday at McDonalds and this was his first party to invite kids. He had a blast.









It all began with a thought to expand our family and two weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I was due Jan. 28th. Well of course being the personality he has now he will do things on his own time. He was late of course. I was induced on Jan. 31 and 12 hours later at 6:48pm, my angel was born. He was 7lb 12oz. He was so cute!! He was looking around and was innocent. It was an amazing experience that I hope I will never forget. Now it is 3 years later and he is so tall and big that it only seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I love him so much. He is smart as a whip and very strong willed but that makes him unique. He still has his baby face to me and I love it. Would I go back to the baby days, ummm??

3 years old







Blast From the Past:














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest child with this big cheeks. He still looks the same in the face.

Beccalynn81 said...

Such a cute baby boy! I know he'll always be your baby! Happy Birthday, Caleb!

Ashley said...

It is hard to believe that are babies are growing up this fast. He is such a handsome little boy. I hope he had a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's 3 years old either! He's still the most beautiful little boy in the world!

Anonymous said...

I cant belive my first grandchild has grown up so fast I love him as much today as the day he was born

Anonymous said...

Caleb walked in while I was looking at this and saw the picture of himself at 6 months. He said "There's Caylin!" I told him no that was him and he didn't believe me! I showed him the other pictures and then he said "That's me when I was a baby" Seems like yesterday!