Saturday, April 18, 2009

Suggestions???

My little Caylin is a firecracker. She is in this stage where she cries a lot because she doesn't get her way. Caleb was sitting in my lap and she came over there and tried to bite him and push him out of my lap. I ignored her being ugly and she proceeded to roll all over the floor in a tantrum. She is very demanding and does not give up very easily at all. What do I do???????????? The other kids want attention too. I can't help but laugh because if you saw her... looks are so deceiving because she looks like a sweet babydoll :)

3 comments:

rc said...

She'll be a very determined young lady who will go far in life!

Anonymous said...

As a JanJan I say you just love her and if that don't work let me have her.Ha

JanJan

Anonymous said...

She cannot help it she is her mama made over...LOL

Rae