Friday, April 24, 2009

Mornings at the Crims

Mornings with the Crims is very busy. There is no time for slacking because this mom keeps a tight rein.
5:30am- Alarm goes off, Dave is up
5:50-6:00am- I roll out of bed and shower
6:15am- Get Caleb up, we put on a cartoon and let me hear it and that usually gets him up, Dave gets him dressed and then he is off to work
6:15-6:30am- I finish getting dressed
6:30am-6:45- Get the twins up and dressed
6:45-7:00- Breakfast
7:00am-Loading up the crew
7:10am-Finish loading up the crew (2 diaper bags, my purse, the stroller, load each child by themselves, I probably make 4 to 5 trips back and forth in the house)
7:10am- Leave for work and preschool

The drill officer has spoken. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Ummm, wow. I'm amazed that you can get all of that done in an hour and a half!! :) There is NOOO way I could do that!

rc said...

Just another day in paradise!

Anonymous said...

There was a time I could have done that maybe but time is past.HA You will sit back and laugh one day at your morning.
JanJan