Friday, January 16, 2009

Tempers Flying

Whoever invented terrible two's did not mention that temper tantrums started way before that. I have a little girl who when being picked up is kicking those feet and throwing a fit. My sweet little boy baby is starting to throw a fit when he doesn't get his way as well and Caleb he is doing pretty good. I think being consistent with him helps a lot.

These children!! If I am gray headed before I am 30 just nod your head and say your hair looks pretty and then secretly think to yourself oh my, LOL!!

Everday is an adventure!! :)

3 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

I know what you mean! Andrew can throw a fit too. He leans forward and beats his head on the ground! Poor thing is going to give himself a concussion one day. I get so scared when he does on the tile! Good luck!

Ashley said...

I am trying to figure out where our kids get their tempers. We all know we were angels as children. It must come from Dave and Chad :)

Jenn said...

I'm trying to figure out where Jacie gets her attitude from too....I honestly have to say, I think it's a powerful combination of Berry & Boothe! haha