Monday, January 5, 2009

Prayer Warriors

My father in law "Big Dave" starts his chemo tomorrow. He has 8 hours of the treatment via intervenously. He has to watch a video to explain the process before he starts treatment. The treatment will probably make him feel bad so he will need lots of rest. He has 3 medicines prescribed to help with side effects. It is looking like he will have treatments every 3 weeks. He goes back Friday for blood work and next week he sees the doctor again.

I know the Lord has a reason for everything and sometimes it is hard to understand why things happen. I am confident that Big Dave will be fine because he has 3 little reasons to keep going (Caleb, Colby, & Caylin). He is a well loved man and I appreciate him very much. I need him to still take on Lil Dave when he is bothering me, Ha!!

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

We'll be praying and thinking of ya'll!