Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Clean Bill of Health

The twins went for their belated 9 month well check. (They are really 10 months). Caylin weighed in at 17lbs and 26.5 inches long. She is short and squaddy. Colby weighed in at 17.14 lbs and 29 inches long. He is long and thin. I can't believe at one time Colby was 4.9 lbs and Caylin was 4.4 lbs. They were so tiny at one time. As much as they eat I am suprised they are not as big as a house. I have the bills on formula and baby food to prove it, LOL. No one had ear infections and are growing well. I am so proud that everything checked out. Dave went with me and we had all 3 because I had to take all of them with me to make the appointment in time. It was a mess as you can imagine. They did receive their second flu shot and of course that was not welcomed.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to hear everyone is healthy and growing.

Beccalynn81 said...

Good to know everyone is growing and doing so well! I don't blame them, I hate shots too! But better than getting sick later! How did Caleb do there? Lillian screams and is worse than Andrew when I take her with me to his appointments...you'd think she was the one getting the shots!