Friday, July 25, 2008

Should I Charge?

It seems that everywhere we go we attract attention especially at restaurants when I ask for two baby slings and a highchair and the people look at us like Oh Mercy, LOL!! Yesterday my sister, granny, babies, and I (Caleb was at preschool) went to eat for lunch and this lady comes and asks about the twins and continues to tell us about her life story after she finally finished I told my sister I think I should start charging for the free counseling session and she rolled laughing. Maybe I have one of those faces that people feel comfortable venting too, I really don't know.....

2 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

I think it is something about having a baby with you that people think they can just come up and talk to you. I get the same thing, which I don't mind sometimes, but other times, I wish I could just come and go.

Anonymous said...

People are just looking for a free counselor and you have one of those faces that say come and talk to me I give a dang...LOL.