Saturday, July 19, 2008

Patience is not Rare

I am going to have to brag on my mother. It is like she knows when I need someone. She always wants to take one of the babies and watch them and give me a little break. She loves each of my kids and I am so thankful for her. Even when the stress is kicking in she maintains her patience. All the kids could be screaming and she just rocks and loves on them like it is nothing. She knows how tough it can be with two babies and even if it is for an hour she wants to take one and let me get things done. I love her very much. I couldn't do it without her. Mom told me that she wanted all the kids at least once a month for a night so she could play with him and let me sleep late, that is sweet isn't it. I think I have learned to multi task from her. She can entertain Caleb, hold Caylin, and tickle Colby all at the same time. She is a wonderful person and loving Jan Jan. Thank you mama!!

3 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

Amen, your mom is awesome! I wish mine lived closer because I know she would do the same for me. We are blessed to have them!

Anonymous said...

I love our mama!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

You are blessed with a great mama :)