Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Joyful

It is amazing how each day is different. Caylin is my colicky child and Monday she did not cry over 2 hours, it was huge. The next day it was back to fussing but she can have the sweetest smile when she is not fussing. The kids were sick Sunday night and that was stressful having two babies wanting to be held and I have only pair of arms but we made it.
Today I am 26 and I look back on what I wanted to have accomplished by now and I have done it. I have 3 beautiful kids whom I love so much, a house, a wonderful family, a good job, and Christian life. I love my kids very much and I know it can be chaos but that is our life and we love it (could do without the chaos at times, Ha)....

2 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

Thanks for giving me your blog link! You know I'll be checking it often! Happy late birthday!

Ashley said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! You have a blessed life with those adorable children.