Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Remodled Bathroom







Many of you know that our house was a two bedroom two bath house until the twins came along. We didn't have anywhere to put them so Dave and his dad turned our garage into a bedroom. I am going to have to brag on them because it looks really good. Despite the new bedroom we didn't have a bathroom on that end of the house so Dave and his dad decide to make us one. I am so excited because they did a great job. Again, I am going to have to brag because the work looks like a professional. I guess that is one good thing about a perfectionist husband and father-in-law. :)
New Jacuzzi tub (very relaxing)











4 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

Looks gorgeous! I need them over here!

Ashley said...

I love it! They did a great job.

barefoot and {barely} kicking said...

WOW!!! that looks amazing! yay, i am so happy you finally have your bathroom :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe to pick up extra money Dave should do this on the side.