Thursday, October 23, 2008

Toys, Pumpkins, and Pulling Up


The kids have decided that despite all the money we have spent on toys they are satisfied with a basket with rattles and knicknacks. They have had more fun pulling and putting things back and forth in that basket.








With Halloween coming up, Caleb helped carve his first pumpkin. The rest of us looked on. He was so excited about it "lighening" up.











The kids and I went to the Dollar Store, yes I did it by myself and probably won't for awhile, it was a mess. I had all the kids sitting up in the buggy so of course there wasn't any room to put anything but I was shopping and looked around and little Caylin is standing in the buggy. She has pulled herself up and looking around. This is a first for her. She looked like a little baby doll in the buggy. I was so tickled to see her. The picture below is her pulling up on a toy at the house. Poor little Colby, he is our observer and not in a hurry for any movement yet.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids are such monkeys.

Beccalynn81 said...

Wow! They are growing up so fast! Look at Caylin! I think Andrew and Colby have more in common! He isn't in any hurry either. Glad Caleb enjoyed the pumpkin...what is he going to be for halloween?

Ashley said...

Little Caylin is showing the boys what she can do. They are growing so fast. I am in awe of your solo trip to the dollar store. You are a brave woman.

Anonymous said...

All these kids are cute….!! They have had more fun pulling and putting things back and forth in the basket.