Monday, August 18, 2008

Cardboard Testimony

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8616c1559ab4221b3910 (click on link)

I was watching this powerful video and it really spoke to me. I was thinking what would my cardboard testimony be?? Colby went to the pediatrician today to see about fever he was running over the weekend (he is fine) and the doctor was telling us that he has only walked over 2 kids to the hospital in his career and Caylin was the second one. He was telling us how blessed we are because she almost didn't survive. This got me to thinking and here is what my cardboard testimony would be.
FRONT SIDE:
My daughter had a 50/50 chance of survival

BACKSIDE:
She was healed by God and is one of his miracles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you found it!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord she is a miracle baby.