Friday, August 29, 2008

1st Bee Sting


I was called to Caleb's preschool today because he got stung by a bee. He has never been stung before and I wasn't sure if he was allergic but luckily he wasn't. He screamed bloody murder from what they said but when I got there he came running to me and said mama I got stung and I asked him why he was fighting with the bees, LOL!!!

He is a mess. I think he is at that age of clumpsiness because he never pays attention to what he is doing and has a 100 boos boos on him from falls and running into things. He must have a one track mind.

2 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

Glad he is okay and he calmed down before you got there. I hope it is a while before I deal with that. I hate stings myself!

Jenn said...

Don't all males just have a one track mind????