Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Biter

I know this face is angelic but I have a biter on my hands and I am open for any suggestions.
Unfortunately she has left marks on her friends at daycare and is biting excessively. I am not sure how to handle this because as a parent I would not want my child to be bitten all the time. I have never had a biter and I am at lost. She may be teething but mainly she does it because she wants something someone else has and she gets it any way she needs too. She is a fiesty thing. Suggestions please!!!!!

5 comments:

erica said...

bite her back! :)jk
is she doing it out of aggression or self defense or attention or frustration?
there are prob different ways to address each one...

Anonymous said...

Those kids need to leave our little girl alone...LOL.

Beccalynn81 said...

Poor Magen! I'm sorry....Andrew has done it to me a few times, but that is it. I wish I had some advice. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you would think that kind of thing would come out of her mouth, that sweet angel.ha
Just slap her hand when she does it.
JanJan

Jenn said...

I got no suggestions! My child doesn't bite.....she is always the one getting bit!