Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I am so blessed and with this Thanksgiving holiday coming up it makes me realize how grateful I am for everything and everyone I have. I am so lucky to have such beautiful, healthy children. Don't get me wrong, everyday is a struggle and the screaming and crying will get to you but at the end of the day you realize how good you have it and to be thankful that you get to hear them crying and such. I always wanted to be a mama and I got my wish times 3. I love to see each one of them smile and laugh and that makes my day (p.s. dont come over the house around 4:30pm each day you will see the ugly side of all the kids, LOL) My kids really make life worthwild and hopefully the bigger they get some parts will get easier. I just have to remind myself to love them and they won't be little always and I miss them being little. I know in life we fail at things but I try to pray everynight that I will not fail as a mom and to raise my kids in a loving, Christian home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted thank you for being such a Great Mom to my grandbabies! Thank you for taking such good care of them! They're easy to love, so I won't thank you for loving them! LOL (I just had to add that!) Anyway, you do an awesome job with them!

Beccalynn81 said...

Amen! You are a great mom and they are lucky to have you!