Friday, September 5, 2008

Survived School

We have ended the second week of school. I think I will have an interesting year with a few of my students but I hope everything goes smoothly this year.
My kids are adjusting to preschool. Caleb had to sit out in timeout at preschool, one of many I am sure, for telling his teacher no. I requested that if he is attitudish he needs to have "thinking" time. He is so excited each day to show me his pictures and what he has learned for the day. They are learning the color red, the number one, and the circle shape. He has got down the lessons but gets confused on the colors. He has learned to count to 14, he went to school already knowing how to count to 10. He is very smart and silly.
The babies' teacher complimented them on having a good day. They say Caylin entertains them with her flip flopping all over the room and Colby sits contently watching the scenery. I am so relieved the new preschool is working out.

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

Sounds like all is well in your neck of the woods. I hope at your school things stay okay. I know how testing a few students can be.